Re: Proper or correct way to display tables, figures, illustrations

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Proper or correct way to display tables, figures, illustrations
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 22:11:27 +0100

Hi Damian,

wonderful! That does the trick. I had been digesting the mm manual page
this afternoon, however .TB somehow managed to evade my attention.

Best regards,

Oliver.

On 16/12/2023 22:08, Damian McGuckin wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2023, Oliver Corff wrote:

What is the canonical way to display a title/and or small caption (like
"Table 1: Distribution of Events over Time")?

    .TB "Dictribution of Events over Time"

See "man groff_mm"

Regardss - Damian

--