Re: A weird problem with mm title page macros

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: A weird problem with mm title page macros
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 19:55:02 +0100

For convenience, I add a stripped down minimal example with real-life data.

Best regards,

Oliver.

On 21/11/2023 19:49, Oliver Corff wrote:
Dear All,

I came across another weird problem.

In my document, I have

.TL
My document title
.AF "¹ First Institute; ² Second Institute; ³ Third Institute"
.AU
John First¹
Bob Second²
Martha Third³
.AS
My abstract
.AE
.MT 4

Which produces

John First¹ Bob Second² Martha Third³

My document title (in boldface)

¹ First Institute; ² Second Institute; ³ Third Institute

Abstract

in the order of authors, title, firm, abstract

However, on inspection, 4.MT reveals an order of

.cov@print-title
.cov@print-authors
.cov@print-firm
.cov@print-abstract

I tried to play with 4.MT by copying and renaming it as 6.MT and calling
.MT 6, but then the result is as if I had no .MT call at all. Strange.

Best regards,

Oliver.

--
Dr. Oliver Corff