Re: Multi-columns in ms, again

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Multi-columns in ms, again
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:04:55 +0100

Another follow-up:

I just checked the one-column mode across the macro packages ms, me and
mm, and lo and behold, the mm man page tells me:

 1C [1] Begin  one-column  processing.   A 1 as an argument disables
the page break.  Use wide footnotes, small foot‐
              notes may be overprinted.

I never worked with the mm package. I'll give it a try.

Best regards,

Oliver.