Re: Anyone want to write an article about fonts in groff?

From: Walter Alejandro Iglesias
Subject: Re: Anyone want to write an article about fonts in groff?
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 11:10:51 +0200

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 06:13:03PM +0200, Walter Alejandro Iglesias wrote:
> About your second point, I recently wrote this:
>
>   http://en.roquesor.com/groff.html

If anyone tried the script I share in the web page of the link, perhaps
noticed that the "Usage" (it's default output with no arguments) didn't
provide enough information.  Yesterday I realized that the web browser
wasn't showing it correctly, because I'd overlooked to translate a
couple of '>' symbols to HTML entities.  Now I corrected that.

--
Walter