Re: Footer trap in a A4 PDF

From: Matteo Bini
Subject: Re: Footer trap in a A4 PDF
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 18:50:25 +0200

Hello again groffers!
I want to thank Tadziu, Deri and Bjarni for their insights on how groff
works.

The different behaviour between measurement systems reported by Bjarni
is not something I expected, nor something that makes any sense.

Nonetheless I managed to understand a couple of new things about groff,
which is a tool I really enjoy using it; one of them is how to achieve
exact margins, something that's very useful for my use case.

Thanks to Branden too, for his answers and his contribution to the GNU
Project. Thank you everyone.

groff forever!

--
Matteo Bini