Re: Help wanted: just run gxditview on your system and click

From: Robert Goulding
Subject: Re: Help wanted: just run gxditview on your system and click
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 12:46:29 -0400

OK, I managed to compile gxditview. Left-clicking brings up the menu; none
of the items are selectable.

And I figured out the "ln -s" problem. I downloaded the tarball into my
Downloads folder, which is a mounted filesystem from the point of view of
the Linux container. And "ln -s" always fails in mounted filesystems. Once
I built it in my home directory, there was no longer an error.

--
Robert Goulding
Director, John J. Reilly Center for Science, Technology, and Values;