EQN User's Guide

From: Damian McGuckin
Subject: EQN User's Guide
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 21:18:40 +1000 (AEST)

I made a start a while ago on a reworking of the Eqn User Guide that
was more up-to-date and addressed both the MM and MS macro packages.
It incorporated Ted's document plus some newer equations of my own.

It never went anywhere because I got worried about copyright issues.

When does copyright on the original document by Kernighan and Cherry expire (or Ted Harding's for that matter).

For example, would even the Abstract (attached) cause me legal issues.

Thanks - Damian

Pacific Engineering Systems International ..... 20D Grose St, Glebe NSW 2037
Ph:+61-2-8571-0847 .. Fx:+61-2-9692-9623 | unsolicited email not wanted here
Views & opinions here are mine and not those of any past or present employer