Setting up repository for user macrosets

From: address@hidden
Subject: Setting up repository for user macrosets
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 12:37:12 +0000

Dear all,

For a while I've been thinking of creating a github public repository with user
macrosets for groff.

Per macroset I could make a folder containing the macroset, a snippet / example
and a README(.md) file with some background on the macroset and a info on how
to use the macroset and how to build the snippet.

Macrosets could either be extensions on the mm, ms, mom macrosets (or others)
or standalone macrosets.

I think it could be helpful for other users to be able to see if a specific
macroset is available before writing one on their own.

Personally I find it inspiring to see what others have come up with to solve a
specific problem.

I can check if the macrosets produces the expected output before pushing to the
repo.

Would that be a good idea?

Kind regards,

Hans