Re: Parallel Typesetting

From: Larry McVoy
Subject: Re: Parallel Typesetting
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 18:10:39 -0700

This is a great idea but it includes diversions which took me a long time
to get happy with and I'm a huge troff fan.  The person who asked is so
far away from understanding those.

I don't want to discourage that person, just saying that you need to use
troff for a while to get it.  I'm happy to help you get it.

--
---
Larry McVoy                  lm at mcvoy.com
http://www.mcvoy.com/lm