Re: groff 1.23.0.rc2 readiness

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: groff 1.23.0.rc2 readiness
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 10:02:09 +0100

Hi Branden,

> I should also note that Bjarni suggested that we CC the GNU
> platform-testers list on our future beta/RC announcements.  If you
> like this idea and it works out, I can add this step to "FOR-RELEASE".
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?61939

Sounds a great idea.  I didn't know of that list of volunteers on odd
platforms and know a couple of maintainers of GNU projects who also
probably don't know so I'll pass it on.

Also, if you have an odd platform and are willing to chip in, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/platform-testers

--
Cheers, Ralph.