Re: Fwd: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments

From: Humm
Subject: Re: Fwd: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 12:56:26 +0000

Quoth G. Branden Robinson:
Hah--if I had just read all the way to the bottom of the message I'd
cited, I would have found a working link to archives for all 4 (+1)
editions of Plan 9.  Good show on the Plan 9 Foundation.

Hah—if I had just read all the messages in this thread before replying, I would have found you having found links already.

--
Humm