Re: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [BUG] groff: inconsistent behavior of " to separate arguments
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 15:46:39 +1100

> GMail did the exact same thing to me with the same 3 emails from Ingo.
> His messages since then _seem_ to have gotten to me reliably.

I recently had to add a Gmail filter to mark e-mails from Ingo as *NOT*
spam. He e-mailed me again recently and I nearly missed it under the usual
deluge of bullcrap my spam folder is routinely subjected to.

Since Gmail's *"Report as not-spam"* function appears to be doing fuck all,
I recommend every other Gmail user do something similar to this:

Matches: from:(schwarze@usta.de)
Do this: Never send it to Spam, Mark it as important

Total pain-in-the-arse.