Re: Equation Label wrongly positioned in indented '-mm' (MM) display

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: Equation Label wrongly positioned in indented '-mm' (MM) display
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 14:23:40 -0500

On 3/13/22, Damian McGuckin <damianm@esi.com.au> wrote:
> If anybody else agrees that there is a problem and that my fix is done
> correctly, how do I submit a bug report and the fix.

Hi Damian,

You can submit a groff bug report by visiting the bug tracker at
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=groff and selecting "Submit new"
under the "Bugs" menu.  One convenience of this bug tracker is that
you can submit a bug without creating an account, though if you do
register and file the bug under your account, you'll get emailed
updates on its progress.

If you have a patch, you can add it to the bug as an attachment.

It's not required but helpful if you can also include a small test
case that illustrates the problem: our most prolific bug-squasher,
Branden, has been adding regression tests to the groff test suite as
bugs get fixed.  The classical macro packages presently have the least
regression-test coverage, so all new tests, with expected output, are
very useful.