Re: groffstudio 0.10.1

From: tux0r
Subject: Re: groffstudio 0.10.1
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 08:54:13 +0100

Ahoy,

the first reply and it’s already one sent by an authority. I’m impressed.

My primary operating system is Windows and Windows is not an inviting
environment for make recipes. :-)
The original attempt was to have a more user-friendly UI for groff, so even
people who are afraid of the command-line can have an easy start with it.
Naturally, most of them will upgrade to makefiles later…

SSL is used for update checks- it probably requires OpenSSL libraries. I’ll
leave a FAQ some time later, I guess.

tux0r is my legal (“artistic”) name in Germany - as an alternative to my birth
name, of course.