Re: How to run sed in a groff *.mom file?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: How to run sed in a groff *.mom file?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 10:34:33 +0000

Hi,

> > How does groff understand the line starting with sed has to be executed?
>
> By using one of these requests. I'm not certain if my original email was sent.

No, I don't think any of this will work for the original poster.
groff(1)'s -V option shows the pipeline of programs that will be run.
It's useful to understand that tbl(1) sees the input first, before troff
processes .so or similar.  That's why there's soelim(1) that may help
in this case.

--
Cheers, Ralph.