Re: [groff] Problems with -Thtml

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [groff] Problems with -Thtml
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:38:55 -0500

Thanks Ingo.  The place where I work uses AsciiDocs.  It is just an
enhanced markdown.  It's not programmable at all.  I started to push them
towards groff but it is important to get HTML output since, these days,
people more often view documents than print them.  Sounds like it is a good
thing I didn't push too hard.  Being someone with a fair degree of troff
usage, it is a shame I can't use it in many of the docs I write.

Thanks!

Blake McBride