grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Regex Issue

From: Oliver Gramberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Regex Issue
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:51:26 +0200

Hi Alex,

it seems to me that there is a token CODE_BEGIN="{{{" or equivalent somewhere in your grammar BEFORE the "CODE_TEXT" token that you are not showing here. If I remember correctly, Grammatica has a "first defined, first matched" rule, or maybe was it "keywords before regex matches"? What happens if you remove the CODE_BEGIN token? The triple braces are part of CODE_TEXT, anyway.

Regards
Oliver