Re: What's a simple way to set up a private network of a few peers for t

From: Loki Schmidt (they/them)
Subject: Re: What's a simple way to set up a private network of a few peers for testing purposes?
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:51:33 +0300

Depends on what you wish to test. But I run a few daemons in parallel on my machine with there own config files with external connectivity turn off:

[PATHS]
DEFAULTCONFIG = ~/.config/gnunet-peer2.conf
LIBEXECDIR = /usr/lib//gnunet/libexec/
DOCDIR = /usr/share/doc/gnunet/
ICONDIR = /usr/share/icons/
LOCALEDIR = /usr/share/locale/
PREFIX = /usr/
BINDIR = /usr/bin/
LIBDIR = /usr/lib/gnunet/
DATADIR = /usr/share/gnunet/
GNUNET_DATA_HOME = ${XDG_DATA_HOME:-$GNUNET_HOME/.local/share}/gnunet-peer2/
GNUNET_CONFIG_HOME = ${XDG_CONFIG_HOME:-$GNUNET_HOME/.config}/gnunet-peer2/
GNUNET_CACHE_HOME = ${XDG_CACHE_HOME:-$GNUNET_HOME/.cache}/gnunet-peer2/
GNUNET_TMP = ${TMPDIR:-${TMP:-/tmp}}/gnunet-peer2/
GNUNET_TEST_HOME = /tmp/gnunet-peer2/
UNIXPATH = $GNUNET_USER_RUNTIME_DIR/gnunet-service-arm-peer2.sock