Re: Open questions regarding new messenger and secushare and organizatio

From: t3sserakt
Subject: Re: Open questions regarding new messenger and secushare and organization Was: Make GNUnet Great Again
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 18:55:59 +0000

You do not need to move those conf files!

The content of those files is the default configuration used by GNUnet
if you have a empty config file. Every configuration option you like to
chance from its default behavior has to be written into the config file
which will overwrite the default behavior. To get an idea of the default
options you can have a look into the files you moved unnecessarily.

https://docs.gnunet.org/handbook/gnunet.html#Minimal-configuration

- t3sserakt