Re: gnunet-config and build informations (bug #5708)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: gnunet-config and build informations (bug #5708)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 18:28:45 +0200

Hi Alessio,

Sorry that it took me even longer to reply, but it took me a while to
get around to coming up with a good answer.

I've now done so with Git 00c03c7bb..f9f3cbe9f.

With that change, the logic gnunet-config shared with taler-config and
anastasis-config is now properly moved into libgnunetconfig, so we can
avoid the PRELOAD hack in the future.

For how to do GNUnet-only extensions of the existing gnunet-config tool,
please see the "backend_check" option.

I hope that answers this issue.

Best,

Christian