Re: Git server migration

From: hyazinthe
Subject: Re: Git server migration
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 18:28:08 +0200

Probably related: Since today connection issues arise when trying to access
gnunet.org:

https://gnunet.org:
Firefox can't connect

'Unable to connect

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at gnunet.org.

    The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network
connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Tor Browser is permitted to access the Web.

[OPTION]
Try again'

http://gnunet.org/—with activated HTTPS Everywhere:
HTTPS Everywhere stops process for warning

'HTTPS Everywhere noticed you were navigating to a non-HTTPS page, and tried to
send you to the HTTPS version instead. The HTTPS version is unavailable. Most
likely this site does not support HTTPS, but it is also possible that an
attacker is blocking the HTTPS version. If you wish to view the unencrypted
version of this page, you can still do so by disabling the 'Encrypt All Sites
Eligible' (EASE) option in your HTTPS Everywhere extension. Be aware that
disabling this option could make your browser vulnerable to network-based
downgrade attacks on websites you visit.

http://gnunet.org/

[OPTIONS]
Copy URL

Proceed anyway (unsafe)