Re: Problem Building GNUNet (Devuan GNU/Linux)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: Problem Building GNUNet (Devuan GNU/Linux)
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 00:02:05 +0200

You need to grab libsodium from testing or wait for the next Devuan
stable release. Debian/Devuan allow you to mix distributions. You may
find the instructions at

https://docs.taler.net/taler-exchange-manual.html#installing-the-gnu-taler-binary-packages-on-debian

helpful for that particular setup.

Happy hacking!