Re: Error download hostlist

From: Guilherme Macedo
Subject: Re: Error download hostlist
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 11:11:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Christian.

Indeed I haven't updated /etc/apt/sources.list to include testing and unstable.
I just followed Taler's doc without realizing this missing step - `which means
you should use a system which at least includes unstable packages in its source
list`.

Thanks for helping with this!

Now I have GNUnet working in both Debian and Ubuntu.
Best regards.

Guilherme Macedo

27 Jun 2021, 00:05 by grothoff@gnunet.org: