Re: Problems with gnunet-qr

From: Alessio Vanni
Subject: Re: Problems with gnunet-qr
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 15:09:27 +0100

Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> writes:

> Could it be that you added it twice? PKEY records are mutually
> exclusive, so if one exist, trying to create another one would cause
> this type of error.

I made sure to delete the record first and it still happen.  However,
also see below.

> Actually, a bug in the default configuration. I've changed
> namestore.conf.in to set the expiration time to 1 year (1a) for now.

I think the order of the arguments should be '-e 1a -u' instead of '-u
-e 1a' as the latter gave me an error from gnunet-namestore.  Still,
despite changing the order, I'm still getting a record with the wrong
expiration datae so it's also possible the changes I made to the program
for PNGs are somehow corrupting the data.  I'll keep working on it and
see if anything changes.

Thanks,
A.V.