shirts @ 36C3

From: Bernadette
Subject: shirts @ 36C3
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 13:26:30 +0100

Dear all,

I've been printing some shirts (by hand) at a friends workshop. They
aren't all perfectly printed, but also they cost you simply the 5 EUR
which I paid for the plain shirts - any further donation to
gnunet/projects is appreciated, sure :)

If you want one for you, please add yourself here:
https://md.darmstadt.ccc.de/gnunet

If you are NOT at 36C3 / have no one who can pick it up for you pls drop
me a message to see how we can get it to you.

Thanks!
sva.