Re: Call for Proposals - Privacy and Decentralization @ 36c3 (YBTI)

From: dvn
Subject: Re: Call for Proposals - Privacy and Decentralization @ 36c3 (YBTI)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 22:02:02 +0100

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who proposed talks! This year was more rushed than
usual, but we are pleased to have 5 talks to present as part of our
"youbroketheinternet/wefixthenet" session, taking place on the OIO (Open
Infrastructure Orbit) stage:

- “re:claimID - Self-sovereign, Decentralised Identity Management and
   Personal Data Sharing” by Hendrik Meyer zum Felde
     will take place at 2019-12-27 18:30 in OIO Stage
   Info: https://talks.oio.social/36c3-oio/talk/XHLTUD/

- "Buying Snacks via NFC with GNU Taler" by Dominik Hofer
     will take place at 2019-12-27 21:20 in OIO Stage
   Info: https://talks.oio.social/36c3-oio/talk/MMB78C/

- “CloudCalypse 2: Social network with net2o” by Bernd Paysan
     will take place at 2019-12-28 21:20 in OIO Stage
   Info: https://talks.oio.social/36c3-oio/talk/GUZH7V/

- “Delta Chat: e-mail based messaging, the Rustocalypse and UX driven
   approach” by holger krekel
     will take place at 2019-12-29 17:40 in OIO Stage
   Info: https://talks.oio.social/36c3-oio/talk/WSLWVM/

- “Cryptography of Killing Proof-of-Work” by Jeff Burdges
     will take place at 2019-12-30 12:00 in OIO Stage
   Info: https://talks.oio.social/36c3-oio/talk/GGV8G3/

In addition to these talks, we will be hosting a snack machine which
accepts Taler[0] for payment. The first of its kind! It will be filled
with various goodie, including Swiss chocolates, books, and electronics.
The machine will be located somewhere in the OIO assembly, and there
will be a station at which you may exchange Euro for digital Euro for
immediate use.

We welcome all to come try it out. :)

See you there!
-dvn