missing 'Downloads' section on the homepage

From: Daniel Golle
Subject: missing 'Downloads' section on the homepage
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 18:33:38 +0200

Hi everyone,

as the release of 0.12.0 is coming up and I couldn't find the source
tarball in the usual location, I thought I check if it's there on the
homepage. So the new homepage is really beautiful, but it lacks the
good-old 'Downloads' link. Yet, it's nice to have individual
installation manuals and all that, but please, lets just have a old-
school 'Downloads' page as well where we list the current released
source tarball, release notes, GnuPG signature, SHA-256 hash, etc.
I'm not at all into frontend stuff, so if anyone in control of that
could do that, I'd be extremely thankfull.

Cheers

Daniel