GNUnet project invited to ICANN66

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: GNUnet project invited to ICANN66
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 12:20:34 +0100

Hi,

This news is already one week old, but I forgot to post it to the mailing lists.
It is already one the homepage [0]:

##################

We are delighted to announce that ICANN has invited the GNUnet project to speak
at the next ICANN Annual General Meeting [1]. We have been invited to join a
panel discussion on Emerging Internet Identifier Technologies in order to share
our ideas and work on the GNU Name System (GNS). ICANN generously offered to
cover travel and accomodation.

The meeting will take place in Montreal between 2 - 7 November. The panel will
tentatively be help on November 6th.

[0] https://gnunet.org/en/#gnunet-icann-gns
[1] https://meetings.icann.org/en/montreal66