Re: [GNUnet-developers] Moral rights: credits

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Moral rights: credits
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:40:39 +0000

> > Naturally, this is not about removing (all) credit: we would still have
> > both the top-level AUTHORS file and the attribution via the Git history.

Which is in the 0.10.x series timecapsule for GNUnet, and no one has
stepped up to make an major update to it.

It requires quiet a lot of piping and stepping through commits, but
it's possible to get all committers of a file through git itself.
git alone can't easily tell you the answer to "who contributed to this
file from day 0?".