Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 20:35:47 +0100

Thanks!

Looks great.
Initially, I was pretty skeptical. But I really like the last few batches from
everyone.
The one I dig the most at the moment is the wireframe GNU.
Although the design is clearly borrowed from the Guix icon, it is a nice
makeover of the current logo because it keeps the "GNU" and the "net" meaning
inside the icon and thus does not even need text.

Maybe another comment regarding Amirouches icon:
It seems to be that the connected cliques resemble some more specific GNUnet
functionality, like "cadet" or even "social".
Maybe it is a good icon for one of those?
Prominent "killer feature" subsystems like the above or even GNS clearly
deserve their own icon ;)

Great job!
Martin