Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework

From: ng0
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] website and logo rework
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:27:26 +0000

On Fri, 26 Jan 2018, carlo von lynX <address@hidden> wrote:
> Martin, we are the minority of people who accepted
> the gnu on the web... maybe we want to extend our
> audience to the people that think that such a home-
> grown logo doesn't stand for professionality? Same
> goes for the terrible Taler logo? Let Amirouche'
> creativity go wild, it is going in a totally useful
> direction!

Yup, I have to agree. Even if the old logo works now, we should
be open for new ideas, new paths. Visual presentation and how
GNUnet is perceived through good presentation - and not just
academia - is one of the things we didn't manage very
well.
--
ng0 :: https://ea.n0.is
A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588 :: https://ea.n0.is/keys/