[GNUnet-developers] Decentralized database

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Decentralized database
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 22:53:57 +0100

I'd like to create a database on top of gnunet.

One might argue that gnunet-fs is already a database.

Q: How can you discover links (as in a graph datastructure)
   between files? How would you implement that in gnunet?

There is also a real-time or near realtime aspect that I would
like to tackle. I could come up with the naming scheme that will
allow to pull for new links. But it will be nice to be notified
of new links (after subscription). I think about gnunet-social
and gnunet-psyc services.

Q: Which one is better suited for pub/sub of near real time events?

Also, I'd like to make it possible to publish stuff anonymously in
this database.