[GNUnet-developers] some bugs to be closed

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] some bugs to be closed
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 01:08:03 +0000

We can close this as notabug: https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4146
as there is nothing we can do it about it.

We should close https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4907 unless this
isn't fixed. I have seen the code from the patch jah sent in the
repository so I assume it is fixed as I ran into different testsuite
failures.

2 people confirmed that this is fixed and we should close it:
https://gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=5006

This just leave 1 open bug then which is assigned to what we
should rename to 0.11 because of the many breaking changes
compared to 0.10.1.
--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588