[GNUnet-developers] gnurl, test1139

From: ng0
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnurl, test1139
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 14:40:59 +0000

My note in the Guix package said I wanted to discuss this.

       ;; To be discussed with upstream.
       (alist-cons-before
        'check 'delete-failing-test1139
        (lambda _
          (delete-file "tests/data/test1139"))

So... for 7_50_1 release (same happens on the 7_50_2 I am working on),
is this just failing for me on all my systems?
I want someone to run a make test on this so that I have a second
opinion, I'd delete this test as this test can never return true, it
checks for options which gnurl does not include.
At least that is my understanding. Deleting it does no harm to the
released software in the end.

address@hidden ~/src/gnurl/tests$ cat data/test1139
<testcase>
<info>
<keywords>
source analysis
symbols-in-versions
documentation
</keywords>
</info>

#
# Client-side
<client>
<server>
none
</server>

 <name>
Verify that all libcurl options have man pages
 </name>

<command type="perl">
%SRCDIR/manpage-scan.pl %SRCDIR/..
</command>