[GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gentoo, last tweaks and questions
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 00:20:45 +0200

Currently I am doing last tweaks on the gnunet packages in the
ybti overlay which lynX started, fixing the gnunet ebuilds before
I can push the to portage of gentoo to be hopefully finally
included.

There might be more questions coming afterwards, but currently I
wonder why my gentoo system (KDE Plasma 5.6.1) allows me with the
latest svn checkout version of gnunet to publish individual
files, but when I try to publish complete directories ("publish
directory") I can't select one directory, not even in my home and
especially not in the location where public shares are mounted.

What might I be missing, which kind of information could I
provide to you to debug this?

thanks,
--
ng0