[GNUnet-developers] Shepperd service and guixsd declarative configuratio

From: Nils Gillmann
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Shepperd service and guixsd declarative configuration of gnunet
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2016 13:22:55 +0200

I am currently in the planning stages of writing a system service
for GuixSD.
With system service I mean that it will be able to start a
service through our init system, shepperd, and be able to define
the complete gnunet configuration through the file which handles
the complete system configuration (often called config.scm or
system.scm).

Before I test out every possible functionality I currently can't
test, are there config options which disable each other which are
maybe not so good documented in the conf.d/ files?

I plan to integrate over time: testbed, user, server (purely
functional exit node and similar things).
--
ng
personal contact: http://krosos.sdf.org