Re: [GNUnet-developers] social messaging progress

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] social messaging progress
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:59:56 +0200

Great!  Have you tried running the test with --enable-coverage and
analyzing the output with lcov to see how well the tests cover the code?
I don't care too much about the percentage, but it would be good to be
sure that there are not some significant parts of the algorithm that are
left untested before we declare victory...