Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Rémi to work on package distribution over

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GSoC: Rémi to work on package distribution over GNUnet
Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 20:54:51 +0200

Hi Remi,

I think you should probably send your (weekly) reports also to this
list, it's too quiet here anyway, and it won't hurt for GNUnet hackers
to be aware of GNU Guix -- likely the first distribution to truly solve
our dependency hell ;-).

Also, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or on IRC,
but please expect some latency.

Happy hacking!

Christian