Re: [GNUnet-developers] Introduction

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Introduction
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:11:10 +0100

Hi Arthur,

Please let me introduce you to two other community members (other than
myself) that ought to be able to help you in this endeavor.  First,
there is Supriti, who implemented X-vine (gnunet-service-xdht*) in
GNUnet recently.  So she can probably answer questions about the DHT
code (especially her variant), or just how one might want to go about it
based on her experience.

Second, there is Sree Harsha, who's been working on the testbed and thus
might be able to give a hand for running DHT experiments once your DHT
passes the (existing) testcases.

In terms of advice, I would urge you to ask often and early on, either
using this list or the #gnunet developer channel. Don't worry about
missbehaving, I don't recall that really ever happening.

Finally, I think we might want to have a chat (i.e. using Mumble or
POTS) so I can give you some initial points for the project from my
perspective.

Happy hacking!

Christian