[GNUnet-developers] Taler

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Taler
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 22:27:56 +0100

Hi!

As some of you may know, the ambition to realize an anonymous payment
system is being pursued somewhat separately from GNUnet as part of what
is now GNU Taler.  Taler uses libgnunetutil and of course we do want to
use it for anonymous payments within the GNUnet.  However, we hope it
will be useful for the old Internet as well, hence the split.

If you are interested in Taler, we now have a mailinglist