Re: [GNUnet-developers] Fwd: Google Summer of Code: GNUnet and Guix

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Fwd: Google Summer of Code: GNUnet and Guix
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 17:24:03 +0100

Hi!

(Adding gnunet-developers.)

Sree Harsha Totakura <address@hidden> skribis:

> Anyone interested in mentoring for GSoC 2014?

[...]

> What I want to see in the near future is for GNU Guix to propagate
> updates using GNUnet.  I am willing to contribute to both projects in
> this direction and hopefully can mentor someone or be mentored by someone.

I’d be happy to see someone work on this project, and to mentor them!
This is something we discussed last year [0], although it didn’t go
anywhere at the time.

I think we should also propose other Guix-related projects.  Volunteers?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-guix/2013-03/msg00085.html