Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Web UI

From: SMoratinos
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Web UI
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:11:55 +0100

On 2012-11-22 21:12, Christian Grothoff wrote :
Now, given that there is broadway, a Gtk+ backend which can
automatically create a web-frontend for any Gtk+ application
Yes, it's good for c/c++ developpers.
But it's easiest and more fun, for me, to create the WebUi with java backend from scratch than learn Gtk and re-use the existing code. And I know that it would be difficult to have all the gnunet-gtk features, because i'm completely dependent of gnunet-java project.

Please have someone who knows about this look over that logic before declaring your code 'stable'...
Yes