Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Freedombox-discuss] The message from Tahrir

From: Toni Ruottu
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Freedombox-discuss] The message from Tahrir Square
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:43:28 +0200

You could prioritize content based on a previously formed web of
trust. Governments sending high priority reports do not matter, if I
only forward your traffic and never theirs. That said, maybe there are
ways to measure geographical connectivity and provide best service to
nodes providing us with the best geographical connectivity.