[GNUnet-developers] Re: tor-fw-helper upnp

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: tor-fw-helper upnp
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 12:09:58 +0200

Le vendredi 01 octobre 2010 à 07:15 +0200, Nils Durner a écrit :
> From IRC:
>
> > 18:41:55]    <ndurner>    milanbv: in case you're interested:
> > http://twitter.com/ioerror/statuses/25947077701,
> > https://gitweb.torproject.org/ioerror/tor.git/blob/7b6373f7f58e5acc3f73aa49240fe2f65e798198:/doc/tor-fw-helper.1.txt
> > [18:47:11]    <milanbv>    based on miniupnpc too?
> > [18:47:20]    <ndurner>    no idea
>
> This commit says it uses miniupnpc:
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/tor.git/commit/3eaa9a376c756b0b8f836c4a78c3cf4012d6ffd7
Indeed, thanks! They seem to be using miniupnpc directly, just like our
current code in src/nat. My local version has become really different
from it ATM.

At least I'm happy to know we haven't duplicated efforts. The GNUnet
scheduler model is quite specific, but the idea of using asynchronous
networking and splitting functions into callbacks may be useful to
somebody else - I should advertise it when it's done, and not too ugly.

Cheers