[GNUnet-developers] Buildbot changes

From: Nils Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Buildbot changes
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:36:05 +0200

Hi,

we now have a permanent Windows buildbot running on XP64! It is also the first buildbot that also builds libextractor, so I have introduced two categories: "GNUnet" and "Extractor". If you want to look at the Grid Display but are only interested in a particular subproject, you can use the following URLs:
http://ng.gnunet.org:8010/grid?category=Extractor
http://ng.gnunet.org:8010/grid?category=GNUnet
If the category is omitted, all builders are shown. However, this feature does not work for all views yet, see http://buildbot.net/trac/ticket/800 and http://buildbot.net/trac/ticket/775

Another goal of those categories is that changes in GNUnet don't trigger Extractor builds. Please let me know whether this is working as intended.

Thanks,

Nils