[GNUnet-developers] Implementing voip as a part of gnunet.

From: Sailor Siraj
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Implementing voip as a part of gnunet.
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I am interested to implement voip as a part of gnunet. Gnunet being a secure
file transferring p2p network , I think the developers will be interested to
provide voice-over-ip(voip) facility as well.
I was thinking of getting this done with the use of SIP(session initiated
protocol).
I am interested to put up this idea in Google Summer of Code 2009.

Expecting reply and suggestions...
Regards,
Sailor Siraj