Re: [GNUnet-developers] Not using the included ltdl

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Not using the included ltdl
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:08:06 -0600

I was wondering about removing the libltdl directory entirely and just
building with the assumption that libltdl is already installed on the system.
Does anyone see any problems with this (especially on the non-GNU
platforms -- BSD, W32, OSX?).

Let me know, otherwise I might just be tempted to remove libltdl from our
tree...

Christian