[GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.8.0b released

From: Nils Durner
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.8.0b released
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:44:27 +0100

We are pleased to announce that GNUnet 0.8.0b has been released. This is primarily a bugfix release fixing major bugs as well as cosmetic issues.

Noteworthy improvements
=======================

  * Fixed keyword extraction for files in subdirectories
  * Fixed keyword expiry
  * Fixed gnunet-gtk and gnunet-chat segfaults
  * Added URI support to gnunet-qt

Updating
========

After installing the new version, simply run gnunet-update.
While it is not strictly required, we also encourage all users to republish their content.
Availability
============

GNUnet 0.8.0b is available from http://gnunet.org/download.php and all GNU mirrors. Direct links:

  * http://gnunet.org/download/GNUnet-0.8.0b.tar.gz