[GNUnet-developers] Trouble with gnunet-gtk main window icon

From: Milan Bouchet-Valat
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Trouble with gnunet-gtk main window icon
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:08:36 +0200

Some time ago (May 6, SVN 6782) I changed the gnunet-gtk.glade file so
that the icon of the main window is identified by its name, and not by a
specific file. This allows the system to choose between different
sizes/formats according to what it needs.

On Christian's system, though, this does not work and leads to no icon
for the window at all. So he reverted it in SVN 6916 (May 28).

I'd like to get your feedback about problems you may have experienced
with my version (from May 6 to May 28) or that Christian's change may
have fixed. This would allow me to see whether this is a precise bug or
a wider design problem. Thanks!