[GNUnet-developers] Ubuntu Feisty Fawn & 0.7.1

From: Milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Ubuntu Feisty Fawn & 0.7.1
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 11:57:51 +0100

May we expect somebody will build a package for GNUnet 0.7.1 to be added to Feisty ? Upstream version freeze is set to february 8th, and I'm not sure we can tell 0.7.1 is a micro increment to upload it later.

It would be very bad Ubuntu stucks with 0.7.0 since protocol has been improved and much new features have been added. Waiting october would be really bad...

Maybe if the package can't be build before thursday, we may ask an exception as soon as possible.

Milan